Hello all! I knew that some of you would want some info on Max's birth, but I also know the pictures are probably more important so those will be coming shortly. In case you haven't heard...
Max Deloy Hale was born at 9:06 AM on Saturday May 23rd. He was a healthy and surprisingly large 8 pounds 8.4 ounces and measured out at 20-1/2 inches. He came exactly a week before his due date after an incredibly successful, 13 hour natural labor (yeah Max, go us!).
Darreck and I could not be more excited about this amazing little miracle sent to us from our Heavenly Father. He's perfect in every way and we're really enjoying having him at home now and learning all about him. It still amazes me that he was the little guy inside me for all these months. Can't wait for you all to see him soon and, if any of you in Moscow want to stop by, we would love some visitors!
CONGRATS! I was told about the pregnancy but never heard from you so this was a very nice surprise. I love blogs and am so excited that you got one as well! Congrats again on your baby boy and I am glad you guys are doing so well!!
ReplyDelete