Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sick, Sick, Sick

I finally posted about Peanut and vowed to do better with the blogging, and then I was struck down by the plague of seasonal illness. I had the best of intentions about blogging more and cleaning more and cooking more and basically getting back to my life, but the best laid plans are usually the ones that go awry. So, here's a quick recap of the past two weeks:

  • Sunday, Max gets pink eye, goes to the doctor
  • Monday, I get the flu, don't get out of bed for two straight days
  • Thursday, flu and Max's pink eye gone, only to find out that now I have pink eye
  • Friday, I wake up with a massive head cold that just...will...not...go...away
  • The Weekend, Darreck starts to go a little batty from doing evvveeerrryyything
  • The Next Monday, I wake up with a slightly different strain of the flu, stay in bed for another day
  • The Next Wednesday, I get out of bed to find my head cold still in full force
  • The Next Friday, I'm convinced I have strep, throat is killing me
  • The final Saturday, I wake up almost feeling normal, no idea why
That's the basic run-down and, honestly, I'm surprised I remembered that much. I also had a few church meetings in there and I completely bailed on a symphony concert (for the first time ever). It's all sort of a blur.

In summary, being sick sucks and I'm still going to try and get back to my life. Yeah, good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment