We went in this morning for my 20 week ultrasound, and peanut was busy, active and mostly definitely a boy! The first thing the tech asked us was whether we wanted to know the sex and, after giving her an empathetic yes, it was the first thing she saw on the scan. He is very, very proud of the fact he is a he!
I should also mention that everything else on the scan looked good, and we were even able to tell that we are having another big baby (so far). He's tipping the scale at 14.6 ounces, or he's in the 77.8th percentile. We grow them big very quickly, apparently. We'll find out more when we see the doctor on Wednesday.
Everyone I meet the lately has been asking me if we had a feeling whether we were having a boy or a girl, and I honestly had no idea whatsoever. With Max I was very definitive that he was a boy, but I couldn't even guess this time. We would have been super excited either way (obviously), but I feel a sense of relief knowing it's a boy. I know what to do with boys, and we already have the clothes- lots and lots and lots of clothes left over from Max.
Also, we already had the perfect name picked out for a boy which is... something we're going to sit on for a few more days ;) Sorry, but we want to be totally sure before we announce it to the world. Soon, I promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment