Sunday, April 14, 2013

A Few Fun Pictures

It's been a very busy, but not very productive few weeks. We have looked at houses and decided not to move. We have also looked at dogs and decided that now is not the right time to get one. Soooo.... Somedays I'm honesty not sure what we're doing at all. I'm slowly but surely learning to make peace with that :)

However, amid all the drama, we have been having some fun. I've been working with Max on playing the piano, and it's coming very slowly but surely. He's a little trooper when it comes to practicing, and I love that he enjoys the one-on-one time with me so much. We also took the time Friday to start our seedlings indoors. Max had a rough morning, so I decided to pull out the project to kind of "reset" for the rest of the day. It worked like a charm! He was excited, life calmed down a little, and I got something super productive done.

Yesterday and today we have been enjoying Stake conference and, as usual, it was wonderful. The speakers were great, and it motivated the entire family to keep staying on track. I'm so thankful for the joy and the blessings that following the restored gospel brings into our lives. It is our constant guide and gives us a road-map to create a happy family.



No comments:

Post a Comment