This is it! The last monthly update before Jack's big birthday next month. This time last year, I was huge, pregnant, and miserable. This year I'm much smaller, much more exhausted, and much happier. Jack is the cutest, sweetest, most contended (and slightly mischievous) baby in the world. He has the best little personality, even though he's been trudging through teething and a head cold. As I mentioned, he's also a little hard to pin down. He has an unnatural fascination with the outlets, and he loves to dump water everywhere. Jack's also taking tentative forays into walking, which means lots of tumbles. Luckily, he always has a brother to pick him up and hug the stuffing out of him. He's pretty much a family favorite.
His favorite foods right now are pretzels, cheerios, and vanilla Greek yogurt. He also loves his baby food pouches, but I'm trying to wean him off them, if for no other reason than they're expensive. He's still nursing five or six times each day, two of which are at night. He's given us a couple good nights where he wakes up at 10:30 then sleeps until morning, but they're few and far between. He also has six teeth, all in the front.
We love our Roo-Roo, and we're getting very excited to celebrate his big day next month!
No comments:
Post a Comment