Saturday, April 28, 2012

Kinda-Sorta Birthday Party

Yesterday we had a kinda-sorta birthday party for Darreck's mom, Pennie. Her birthday isn't actually until May 20th, but no one seemed to have any time around her actual birthday to have a party. Darreck's family is often like that; actual dates don't matter much so birthdays and holidays are celebrated whenever. It's still a little weird to me, but I don't have many other options than to go along. Besides, May is going to be really busy. April seemed to crawl by, but May is going to bring Darreck's graduation, our 3D ultrasound, Max's birthday, and Grandma-Great coming home. There is literally something major every week of May, which should (in theory) make for good blogging if I can keep up with it. The other advantage to packing a lot into the next few months is that it should make time go a little faster. Not that I don't looove being pregnant (note the strong sarcasm), but I really wish I could just wake up and have tomorrow be July 20th or so. I usually don't wish time away, especially with Max still being so little, but I'd be willing to make an exception for the third trimester.

No comments:

Post a Comment