Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Spring Break and Potty Training

I've gotten so bad about updating the blog! But, we have been pretty busy lately. Spring break was last week, and we tackled a bunch of projects since Darreck was home. I'm trying to get everything in order before I hit my third trimester and stop wanting to do anything. I'm trying to ride the nesting wave while I still have the energy to do something. So far we've painted the trim in the basement, reorganized every closet, and set up the extra bedroom. Nothing feels better than having an orderly house.

We also received our order of cloth diapers this past week. For health and environmental and economical reasons we've decided to cloth diaper the soon to be born little one, and I've been super excited to start. I got some wonderful advice from some wonderful friends, and the diapers we bought are so cool and so high tech. No diaper pins and wet pails for us :)

And, last but most certainly not least, we've been potty training Max man this past week. He has to be fully potty trained to start preschool in the fall, and we figured he might need a few months to transition. As apprehensive as we were about the process, Max has been a little super star since the very first day. He's still not great at doing number 2, but we haven't had any wetting accidents since the first day. Yeah!!! So happy for him and so happy for us!


Just a few pics of one of Max's favorite spring break activities- fort building with daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment