Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Overdue Update

So, I'm still pregnant. That sums up my life right now. However, Max has been doing some fun things! We went to our first Voyagers baseball game last Thursday, after months and months of anticipation. The nachos were wonderful and our team won- what more could you want? Then yesterday, Darreck and Max went to Max's first movie at the movie theater. The boys went and saw Madagascar 3 and, despite my initial misgivings, Max was a little angel all the way through it. Of course, that could have something to do with him getting popcorn and candy and pop the entire time. Needless to say, he didn't go to bed wonderfully, but it was worth it in the long run. I can't believe he's getting so big. As we were walking to the park yesterday, Darreck and I commented that he's truly a kid now- not a baby or even a toddler. We have an honest to goodness kid. When did that happen?



No comments:

Post a Comment