I'm not exactly sure why this week felt so busy, but it seemed to fly by! Last Sunday Max started Sunbeams at church, and I cannot believe he's big enough to be in big boy primary already. It seems like we just sent him to nursery for the first time, and here we are sending him off to class already. We got him a new set of scriptures to mark the transition, and he was excited. However, I think they've been more of a distraction in class than anything :)
Luke is doing well, and really starting to enjoy eating real food. He's tried banana and avocado but he still likes his cereal best. I get super nervous trying out avocado with the boys the first time, like I did last night with Luke, because my dad is allergic. However, he handled it like a (somewhat reluctant) trooper. Max loved trying out new foods all the time, but Luke, so far, has been much more content to stick to his favorites. That should make him pretty easy to feed!
Love my boys, all three of them. Love my life! We're doing good and enjoying life in the slow lane right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment