Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Happy Half-Birthday!

Today is Luke's half-birthday, so happy 18 months to our littlest man! I feel like it's been forever since I wrote an update on the boys, but sometimes no new is good news. Both kiddos are doing well- learning, growing, and thriving.

Luke is still his sweet-natured self, even though he's going through teething right now. His favorite activities are sitting on the heater vent looking at books and chewing on his stuffed animals. Well, chewing on anything really! He can say mama, dada, banana, and yes, but his most used word is "this". Whenever he wants something, he points and says "this, this, this...". When you finally guess right, he goes "yessss!" I wish I could describe the way he says yes better, because it's seriously adorable. He also loves taking baths and chasing around Max, who usually responds by pushing him down or taking whatever he's holding. We're working on the brotherly love thing!

I would love to say we did something awesome to celebrate Luke's half-birthday, but I'll probably never be one of those moms. We did enjoy some extra snuggle time and a quick photo session, not that he would hold still long enough for pictures. Now we're looking forward to Luke starting nursery full-time this Sunday. He went a little last week and did great, so I'm hopeful it will be a success. He's certainly outgrown going to adult classes with us. Luke is crazy in church!

His favorite foods right now are bananas, oranges, pears- basically any fruit- and cheese sticks. However, no one would accuse him of being a picky eater. He always seems to be hungry, and he looooves to eat! He's also a good sleeper and has no problems going down for nap time or bedtime. All in all, he's a really easy little kid- easy to take care of and easy to love.





And, no post or photo session would be complete without Max butting in a little! He insisted on getting pictures taken as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment