The craziness continued today as we celebrated Max's last day of preschool. We've loved his teacher and classmates this year, in spite of a slightly rough start. It's been a great growth experience for him, and I know that he'll miss his school immensely next year. Today we celebrated the end of school with a giant field day, complete with bounce house, bubbles, face painting, and a barbecue. The weather was perfect, and the boys did great for almost all of the day. Both boys were definitely ready to get out of the sun and head home after a few hours. I was so impressed that the school went all out to help the kids move onto the next year. It's just one more reason to love Ursuline Center. I really hope that we can get Luke in there when the time comes.
I was absent during part of the festivities, however, going to a doctor's appointment. I've already started some early labor symptoms, so the doctor elected to run a fetal fibronectin test. Luckily, it came back negative, which means no baby for at least two weeks and no bed rest. It's certainly good news! He needs to stay in there and bake awhile longer.
Max and his teacher, Melissa Schoenen.
First Day of School, August 2013.
Last Day of School, May 2014.
No comments:
Post a Comment