Sunday, August 17, 2014

A Week's Worth of Pictures

It was a slow, lazy summer week around here, one of the last few we get to enjoy before Darreck goes back to work in a week. We've been taking lots of family walks, playing at the park, and hanging out in the backyard. All the good stuff that makes summer life so great. In lieu of any real news, I thought I would just share some pictures and leave it at that.

This is Jack in his onesie from Darreck's granny, who is serving a mission in England. I love how it says "Mummy's Little Star". So fun!
Here is Jack in his church clothes today. This is our first picture of him smiling. 
I also took some pictures today of both Jack and Luke for my other blog. I'm doing a post on how long one-size diapers fit, so I put both boys in the same diaper for comparison sake. Jack was a wonderful little model; Luke was not. I didn't get much in the way of useful pictures, but the "out takes" are pretty funny. I swear the one of Jack riding Luke was not planned or staged. I'm still not entirely sure how it happened. I also love the one of Luke showing off his belly button, which is hands-down his favorite body part. Gotta love the things kids come up with some times. 



I suppose my goal this week is to get some pictures of Max mixed in there. With Darreck's birthday coming up, we should have a more exciting week coming up. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment