Thursday, September 11, 2014

Jack is Two Months

Today is Jack's two month birthday, and we "celebrated" by taking him to the doctor for shots. Poor kid! It really has been a down week around here, with me sick at the beginning and now Darreck sick at the end of the week. Ugh. It's too early to start feeling sick. Luckily for us, the boys have stayed pretty healthy so far, although I have my doubts about how long Max is going to last.

Like I mentioned, Jack went to the doctor today for his well child check where he weighed in at 14.8 pounds and measured 23 inches. He's such a little chunk! Jack is bigger than Max was at this stage, which is certainly saying something. He's also starting to smile and babble at us, and he's still waking up at least two times each night. He does a great job with his afternoon nap, but the rest of his sleeping schedule is pretty erratic. In spite of being our easiest baby to get to sleep, he has the worst sleep habits so far, but experience has taught me that eventually he will sleep. I just have to outlast him.

Jack is also starting to gradually get happier. He's somewhere in between Max and Luke in terms of fussiness, but I certainly wouldn't classify him as a difficult baby. I can't say much for his personality yet, and the things most people notice about him are his hair and his cheeks. We make good looking kiddos!



No comments:

Post a Comment