Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Jack at Eight Months

Today is our Jackaroo's eight month birthday! He's got to be the cutest kid of all time (along with Max and Luke), and I can't get enough of his hair! However, we're only going to show pictures of the front because he has a big bald spot on the back where he rubs while sleeping. He's all cute up front and all crazy looking in the back, poor kid!
In other Jack news, he's army crawling all over the place now, but he throws a little hissy fit when put up on all fours. Real crawling may still take awhile. He's also sitting on his own and standing up against the furniture. He's eating everything in sight, and he pretty much loves all foods. We're trying to give him as wide a variety as possible in the hopes that it might deter allergies. I'm not sure that anything really helps much, but we're going with the latest research. The only thing he doesn't do so well is sleep. He's still up 2-3 times each night wanting fed, although I'm at the point where I'm willing to let him cry a little. Overall, it seems likes he's getting much too big much too fast. It's only a matter of a few months until he's walking and talking. The fun continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment