Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Jack's First Big Boy Bath

Jack hit another milestone today as he took his first bath in the big bath tub, sitting up and all. He'll be eight months in one more week, and he's certainly growing by leaps and bounds. He has two teeth now, and he's sitting up great on his own. It's just a matter of time before he's crawling properly, as opposed to rolling everywhere. It always astounds me how much babies change over the course of one short year.
We also packed up and resold many of our baby items this week, so I'm feeling even more nostalgic than usual. We said goodbye to the rocking bassinet, the bouncy chair, the baby bath tub, and many clothes. I'm not sure why getting rid of stuff hits me so hard, but I've been extra clingy to all three boys this week.
Some days I wish I could bottle up babyhood and keep it in a jar, ready and waiting for when I needed a dose of "little" for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment