Sunday, July 11, 2010

Spray Park and Luminaria Walk

Okay, so with the move and ensuing craziness, I'm a little behind on the blog. But, since this also acts as my photo journal that I make into a book, it's worth it to go back and touch on some things I missed.

First up, we had an awesome weekend June 24-26th. Friday Max and I met some friends at the spray park and had fun. It would have been more fun if the water wasn't freezing cold, but the kids didn't seem to mind.
On Saturday, the family went to the Luminaria Walk on the River's Edge Trail and really enjoyed the lights and nice night. The river is higher than it has been in 35 years, and the falls are spectacular. At least all this rain we've been getting is good for something. This is an event that they haven't done for the past few years, but it was very well attended and I hope they continue to bring it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment