As for Max, he got his first real haircut by a professional today. It was sort of a spur of the moment decision, but since I was getting mine done I figured what the heck. He surely needed it! Actually, Darreck doesn't know about it yet, so we'll see what he thinks. The only problem is that now Max looks older, and I'm not so cool with that. He's getting way too big way too fast. Gotta think of a way to stop that.
I've also expanded my New Year's resolutions. It seems like 2010 brought us a lot of happiness and others around us lots of trials. I want to find better ways to serve this year. My heart goes out to all those around me who are suffering, sometimes a little too much. I get really upset when bad things happen to good people, in spite of mom parroting "the world isn't fair" over and over and over to me for 23 years. I still think that the world should be fair and karma should be an immediate principle. I feel, quite often, that there is so little I can do, but I still want to learn how to serve those around me better. There. It's written down so now I really have to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment