Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cute Max Stuff

It's been an incredibly boring week, but Max has been providing his usual antics. Here are some of the cute things he's been saying lately:
  • He kept pointing out the window and saying "doctor, doctor!". We had no idea what in the world that meant, and that really frustrated the poor little guy. We finally figured out that he was trying to show us the TRACTORS that have been working outside the house. "tractor, tractor!"
  • We have wording above our stairs that says "Families are Forever", and after weeks of "what's that" out of Max, he finally got what it said. Now he points at it, shouting "ever, ever, ever", every time we walk down the stairs. Way cute.
  • He's figuring out who everyone is- "gramma" (grandma), "kaykay" (Kayla), "bopa" (Grandpa), and, last but not least, "MACT" (Max). He can also identify himself in mirrors and pictures now, as well. I could drone on about what that means developmentally, but bottom line is that he's way ahead and it's pretty cool.
I'm sure I'll think of more, and maybe something more interesting will happen this week. If not, I'll keep watching for cute Max stuff and post more next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment