Thursday, February 24, 2011
Fishy Funeral
We managed to kill another beta fish. I'm done, seriously done with fish. I suppose it's true that he lived out his normal life-span, but my sister had a beta that lived freakishly long and now she always makes me feel like a bad fishy-momma. At least Darreck discovered the corpse before I woke up- I don't do well with dead stuff. However, now he wants to replace the stupid thing. I'm not sure what it is with Darreck and aquarium animals, but I think I'm going to have to put my foot down. No more aquarium animals! Seriously, they all die (and not after 20 years like the durable cat). We have a cat, and that's good enough for me. It's going to have to be good enough for Darreck and Max, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment