Earlier this week I felt like I had a cold coming on, but then all the nasal symptoms went away and I was left with a sore throat. Unfortunately, that soar throat progressed to pain in my tongue, throat, and ear. The weird part is that the pain is only on the right side of my body. I went to see the doctor yesterday, thinking it was strep throat or an ear infection, and the only thing he could say is "that's really bizarre" and "I have no idea". Geeze, that was helpful. Now we're all just helping it goes away on its own because, if it doesn't, I'm going to have to have some very expensive tests. Here's to hoping!
We also bought a new freezer this week. We've been looking for an upright freezer to add to our kitchen, but we wanted to buy one used on craigslist. We found a few and decided to look at the least expensive one first because it was the newest. Turns out there was a reason it was the cheapest! It is only four years old, but the family who owned it had not cleaned it the entire time they owned it. Ewwww! But, it was a great price and, after half a bottle of bleach and a magic eraser, it looks like new again. I think Darreck was shocked I wanted to buy it after seeing it, but I saw the potential and new it would only take a few hours of work to save it. It really was rescue job.
No comments:
Post a Comment