Sunday, March 13, 2011
Cooking with Dad
My boys stayed home from church today sick, poor guys. But they made good use of their time by making dessert for dinner tonight. Max loves cooking, especially in his super cool Max apron. Notice in the pictures that he stirs with his left hand. In fact, he does pretty much everything with his left hand. Not sure exactly how we ended up with a lefty in our family (the next relative who was one was my Grandpa Slavik), but Max is just a little different in most ways :) I think what I love most about these pictures is that Darreck is the one taking them, without me even being around. I was at church, and Darreck not only thought of a fun cooking activity so Max wouldn't get bored, but he also had the good sense to document it. I'm married to such an amazing man!
I also got a Kindle from my mom, and I'm super excited! The Kindle is an e-reading device, where you can download and read books all from a super-thin, super-light tablet (for those who haven't seen one yet). I'm a total bookworm, and I've been wanting one of these for months. Mom got one for both me and Kayla, and all I have to say is- THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment