Sunday, August 26, 2012

4 Weeks Old

It occurred to me this morning that I never got a good picture of Luke in his blessing outfit last week, but lucky for me he wore it again today. I have to get him in it before he outgrows it. This week went surprisingly well for us; I was really nervous about having Darreck at work, especially since he worked days all week. However, we all survived and I did much better at handling both boys than I thought I would. It also helped that I had some great friends invite Max over for playdates on two mornings this week. I love, love, love our awesome support system!

The only downside to this week was that we didn't sleep much, and I'm still trying to figure out why. Not quite sure if Luke is suffering from reflux or from a growth spurt- you would think the difference would be pretty obvious, but it's really not. I know for sure he has the signs of reflux, just not sure if that's what's keeping him (and everyone else) awake at night. Time will tell. Hopefully we get it figured out pretty soon, though, because I'm not the best mommy I can be when sleep deprived. I get really cranky when I haven't had enough sleep; just ask Max, poor guy. He's gotten more than his share of short-tempered answers this week. Poor kid, but he keeps telling me he loves me, even when I'm not so sure I deserve it. What a sweet little man.




No comments:

Post a Comment