Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Day at the Dentist
I wish I had pictures from today! But, I didn't think it would be very appropriate to bring a camera to the dentist. However, Max went for his 3rd ever dentist appointment today, but it was the first time he let them actually do something. He looked so cute laying in the big dentist chair with a pair of bright orange, star-shaped sunglasses. He also had to sit through my appointment, and he chatted up the hygienist the entire time. Lucky for us, she was a very good sport!
He's such a sweet, social little guy. He certainly gets that from his daddy; I would have been way to shy to tell my life story to a complete stranger at age 3. I love that we can take him places now, have him sit, and he can carry on an adult conversation. He's certainly his own little person now, full of tales about baseball and tractors. We're so lucky to have such a lovable little man.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment