Monday, October 22, 2012
The D@#$ Jeep
So, Darreck bought a Jeep Wrangler to replace his truck (my grandpa's old truck!) a few weeks ago. He bought it without me seeing it first, visions of camping trips with the boys dancing through his head. I love the sentiment, really hate the car. It's clunky and noisy and has rust spots. Rust spots are ghetto, and I DON'T do ghetto. Anyways, it's been more of a passive annoyance up until this weekend when he went to Oregon to attend Grandpa Hale's funeral. That meant that I had to get both boys in the rusty old pile of bolts- not an easy task given that it only has 2 doors, you can only get behind one of the seats, and it has a 2" lift on it. I am soooo over this car and am plotting it's demise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yeah, your DEFINATLEY not ghetto. More like tree-hugger. Yep, that's you.
ReplyDelete