Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Family Portraits 2014

It's that time of year again! Family portrait time! Man, I love getting our family pictures done, and it's certainly not because I love to stare at myself (promise!). I see one of my main responsibilities as being the family historian. I want our kids to understand where they come from and have a record of their early lives, even the parts they won't remember on their own. What an amazing legacy!

This year our photos were done by a friend from church, and they turned out wonderfully. In typical fashion, Max was a little pill throughout the entire process, so I'm somewhat amazed that we got shots of him that weren't blurry. The kid loves to have his picture taken, so long as it's on his terms. He threw a fit throughout the entire session. Luke had a huge, red cut on his lip, and I'm so glad she was able to edit it out. Nothing like remembering how bumped and bruised you got as a baby! Sheesh! I suppose that our pictures are supposed to be a representation of our real life, crazy kids and all. 






No comments:

Post a Comment