I try to take pictures of the boys on their birthdays, but sometimes it's hard to work up the motivation, especially when they've hit that stage where they won't look at you or smile naturally. My friends, Luke is in that stage. Taking pictures of the kid is a little like running a marathon. I walked away tonight feeling completely worn out- and here's the kicker- even though we only spent about 15 minutes. Sheesh!
In Luke's defense, I don't much like sitting around and having my picture taken either. I suppose I can't really blame the kid. He'd much rather be riding his bike or playing with his swords or tormenting his brothers. I get it. I like tormenting Max from time to time, too. Still, we got some good shots, and I'm glad I took the time to preserve all his unique little cuteness right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment