Monday, September 26, 2016

Family Portraits and Back to Symphony


We're still limping along, trying to adjust to fall. It's been a transition this year with Darreck's new schedule, but the boys are loving school and I'm loving the routine. A little over a week ago I took everyone out for our yearly family pictures. It was only slightly like pulling teeth. Seriously, Luke may be the death of me. However, we got them done, and I have to admit it was kind of a hoot. Those boys crack me up.



In other news, I went back to symphony this year for Gordon Johnson's final season as music director. It's been four years since I quit, but going back has been a great experience. I had a blast this service, and everyone welcomed me back with open arms. Our first concert was on Saturday, featuring the score from the new Star Wars movie. So. Much. Fun. The hall was packed! Although I was nervous about going back, this first concert really went well. I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.






No comments:

Post a Comment