This Saturday we ventured out (during morning nap time, of course) to the farmer's market and to wander arond downtown Moscow. Every summer I get to thinking about how much I'll miss Moscow's charm, but then I just remind myself of what the winters are like!
What these pictures fail to show, however, is how big Max is getting. He's at the tail end of his three week growth spurt, and I swear he woke up this morning with rolls on his legs that were not there yesterday. We had to go buy him size 1 diapers yesterday and this will probably be the last week he'll get to wear his newborn clothes. Not sure why, but it makes me a little sad. He was so perfect when he was born! I just keep reminding myself that it will just keep getting better- a lot like most things in life.
Does he look like Darreck? I don't know why but the picture with you and Max above looks like he has several features of his dad. I haven't seen a whole lot of pictures so I could be wrong. I hope you guys are doing well! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteMax definately looks mostly like Darreck. The only thing it appears he got from me was the fact that he has any hair at all. Darreck's baby nickname was Uncle Fester! We're doing great and hope you are doing well also, love ya to!
ReplyDelete