Thursday, June 11, 2009

Finally Meeting Mr. Max

We had a fun couple of days in our household! My family came to meet Max for the first time. I really hope that everyone enjoyed themselves, even if our little guy was a little loud. Max saw his doctor on Tuesday and she confirmed our suspicions- Max has colic. Even though Darreck and I are considering purchasing earplugs, the little guy is just too cute to hold all the crying against him. However, if anyone knows of any miracle cures for colic, be sure and let me know!
Here is my dad and my sister Kayla. Kayla had been really excited to meet Max since we announced my pregnancy. It's kind of funny- she's closer in age to Max than to me. I hope they can be close as they both grow up.
Here is great-grandma Necia. She even smiled for the picture!!!!! Somehow we missed getting a picture of my mom with Max, hmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment