It's been another eventful week, but most of the things were things that we'll look back on in a year and laugh at. It all started Sunday when, after our peaceful family dinner, it started to rain. After a few hours, we found out that the basement window wells at my parents house had been filling with water at an alarming rate. The troops headed outside and started to bail the house out. I've never been so happy to be the one in charge of my crying baby! I tried to get some pictures, I honestly did, but dad's camera hates me. Anyways, dad, mom, and Darreck all jumped in the window wells and started tossing out buckets of water. When they came in, they were completely drenched! I had to fight so hard not to start laughing because you could just see in their faces that they were not having fun. Unfortunately for me, I couldn't even enjoy the work I had gotten out of. I felt to sad that it was raining so hard. I thought we left this all behind in Moscow- apparently not.
Monday went great until we had to install our wireless router for our Internet. Darreck and I started about seven and it took Darreck, my mom, my dad, me, and some random tech support guy until ten to actually get it working. There has got to be a joke in there somewhere- how many college educated adults does it take to install an "instant install" router? Luckily, it worked eventually and our week-long Internet dry spell has ended. Yeah!
Tonight I'm going to the fair to ride the rides with Kayla. I'm pretty much the only one who is willing, poor girl. That should give us some awkward pictures that I'll post later.
No comments:
Post a Comment