Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Good Start to My Favorite Month

Happy September! Things are going really well in our household right now. I had my audition for the Great Falls Symphony today, and Maestro Johnson let me back in. I'm looking forward to starting rehearsals on the 14th of this month and getting back into the groove of playing with a symphony. As usual, I was crazy nervous for my audition, but everything went relatively well. No complaints and at least I want ever have to audition again!

In other news, we are probably going to be moving again, and once again it's entirely my fault. At the end of the month we're hoping to move into a different apartment within our complex that has a balcony and more natural light. I figure that if I have to be home with Max all the time then I might as well not live in a cave. The only drawback is that I'm making Darreck resent our piano more and more. This will be our fifth apartment in four years. I have become a pro at moving, but I'm not sure that's something to brag about.

Darreck is also enjoying working in the school now that the school year is in full swing. Things on the job front are looking up, but more details will soon come.

Like I said, Happy September! Things are finally beginning to settle down and, for those who didn't get the title, September is my favorite month because my birthday is in two weeks. The countdown begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment