Sunday, August 30, 2009

Lucky in Love

I have the sweetest husband in the entire world. This week I've been having a lot of problems with my wisdom teeth and haven't been sleeping much because of Max's growth spurt. Cranky baby+Throbbing pain=Miserable me. Anyways, Darreck knew I needed a pick-me-up, and he surprised me yesterday by heart attacking our bathroom. He plastered the walls with paper hearts, each one with a reason why he loved me on it. There has to be at least a hundred. It was exactly what I needed to start out the new week. I still haven't taken them down, even though that leaves me without a mirror, but I want to hold onto it for a little while longer. Every day I wonder how I got so lucky.

2 comments:

  1. So...hello. I know, I'm a blogger stalker. :) Our little boy, Cohen is 3 days older than your Max. Crazy. Glad things are going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's okay! At least it's stalking by someone we know. I checked out your blog and Cohen is a cutie! Congrats on the new house.

    ReplyDelete