

Sunday dinner is a big family tradition among our clan. It has been observed since I can remember, and I think my parents are really enjoy being the "Grandma and Grandpa" hosts now that we've moved here. Normally Sunday dinner is a pot roast and potatoes affair, but we tend to lighten up a little in the summer, and today we decided to take a picnic out to Giant Springs. This is our first trip to the park since officially moving back to Great Falls. Giant Springs was the site of our first date, our engagement pictures, our wedding pictures, and more dates (both before and after marriage) than I can remember. We did all the standbys today- checking out the fish hatchery, playing on the playground, and walking around the spring. However, the best part about it all was getting to take Max there for the very first time. He won't remember today, but I sure will.
No comments:
Post a Comment