Wednesday, December 30, 2009

First Family Christmas

We had a great Christmas- our very first as our family with Max. Christmas Eve we went to my parents then drove around to look at lights. When we got home, Darreck, Max, and I opened our family presents and went to bed late. The next morning we did stockings at our house then went to my parents and had an unwrapping marathon. We actually stopped in the middle for breakfast, yummy orange rolls. We were very spoiled this year, but I think the thing we're looking forward to the most is our passes to Showdown for snowboarding. Mom and Dad went overboard, again, this year and I'm still looking for homes for all our great presents in our house. However, the best part was getting to spend a fun and relaxing holiday with our family. There was lots of singing and game playing and great food. We couldn't ask for anything more!

Max's First Present



At home Christmas Eve

To Daddy from Max- Madagascar 2- Our favorite morning movie

Max and his toys from mom, dad, and Grandma and Grandpa Hale

The best toy of all was the box

Christmas morning

Max, ready for his snowboarding lessons this year


2 comments:

  1. What a great family picture! Thanks for posting the pictures! Of course Heather you look great but you guys look like you are having so much fun and Max is definitely a growing boy! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and that you have a wonderful New Year's! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love taking pictures of my boys, but I'm not totally happy with the ones I got for this Christmas, hmmm. Hope you have a great New Year as well. We'll miss you once you leave!

    ReplyDelete