He's taken to walking quite well, so now we're trying to move onto talking. He's in that stage where he screeches whenever he wants something because he can't speak to us yet. His favorite foods are macaroni and cheese and blueberries, but lately he's been adamant that he only wants whatever we're having. I'm so happy to report that he's still sleeping relatively well. He wakes up about 6:00 each morning wanting me to put his binky back in, but then he'll sleep until around 7:30. I can't complain- mostly because it's Darreck who gets up with him. His favorite toys are still non-toys- the rolling pin, the Wii mote, and the broom- but he's also starting to get more into his books. Unless, of course, I'm trying to read his books to him. He knows that means naptime or bedtime, and he freaks out.
Mostly, he's just a really good natured, busy little guy. He's such a sweetie, and it's so much fun to see his still-emerging personality shine through.
It was so great seeing you all this last weekend! I'm so glad me and the boys were able to make it there and back, almost in one peice(I'll tell you about it later). Once again, Max is adorable and I can't believe he's almost 1!
ReplyDeleteIt was great to see you guys to, just wish we had been able to chat more. Can't wait to hear the story:) Thanks for the compliment and I can't believe he's almost one either!
ReplyDelete