Today, Darreck got to run the Ice Breaker with his kids. He did the one-mile and even got a medal- just like everyone else:) It rained and hailed off and on all day, but it got nice just in time for his part of the race. I'm glad he had fun, but I am looking forward to summer so that he can be with us for all of church. I can't complain, though. I'm so glad that he has a job he enjoys with kids and co-workers who love him. Then again, who couldn't love Darreck?
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Working Weekend
Today, Darreck got to run the Ice Breaker with his kids. He did the one-mile and even got a medal- just like everyone else:) It rained and hailed off and on all day, but it got nice just in time for his part of the race. I'm glad he had fun, but I am looking forward to summer so that he can be with us for all of church. I can't complain, though. I'm so glad that he has a job he enjoys with kids and co-workers who love him. Then again, who couldn't love Darreck?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment