Friday, April 2, 2010

(It's a) Good Friday (unless you're trying to take pictures of Max)

In my family we do Easter baskets on Good Friday so that we can focus on Christ Easter Sunday, so today was the day. Max got a lot of candy that he can't eat but we can (thanks mom and dad) and a giant stuffed bunny that he inherited from Kayla (no thanks for that one, mom and dad). The thing is seriously huge and we have no place to put it :) So I, as always, wanted to take pictures of Max with his loot to document his first Easter, but he was not cooperating. No way, no how.This lovely image was the first attempt, and he put himself in that position trying to squirm away from Darreck. I kept it because it's the only one he's smiling in.

This was the next set of attempts. Ten shots later and the bunny had fallen over and I still couldn't get him to show his face.

And, last but not least, all out screaming fit because the sun was in his eyes. Even though, it was his fault and he wouldn't move. Oh well, I tried.

Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes they just won't work with us! Still so cute though!

    ReplyDelete