I have a tendency to buy Darreck and Max the same clothes. Not identical, obviously, but they both generally get polo shirts, button-downs, and solid color tees. It's something akin to not-too-preppy, "guy" clothes. Well, I found Max a Hurley hoodie that looks exactly like one Darreck had when we got married. Max spent his entire first day wearing his new shirt trying to "play" dad's PSP and ignoring what I said :) They're two peas in a pod, father and son, so long as you ignore the fact that they don't look anything alike!
Adorable! My boys just get whatever hand-me-downs we are able to mooch off everyone. There have been times when I needed to get them something new, like recently Jackson needed jeans and we're running low in the hand me downs department. I'm tempted to go get some for Owen too because all the 24/2t jeans we have are literally ripped to bits and just completely unattractive. Maybe I'm too picky, but I don't like my kids looking too much like ragamuffins. That's probably part of the reason sweats are for sick days and jammies. :) Course it doesn't help that we're as good as broke.
ReplyDelete