Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Extreme House Evolution

I'm a self-admitted neat-freak. Not that the house is always immaculate, but when I'm stressed I grab the vacuum. I'm all about clean lines and no-clutter zones. I cannot cook if there is anything, and I mean anything, on the counter tops. However, my once pristine fridge is slowly being taken over by baby artwork and cutesy magnets. I'm not complaining, but anyone who knows me knows it's kinda funny.
 I also realized that I never posted pics of the new couch, so here is one. Still wish I had a new camera so it looked amazing, but I'm holding out for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, you would hate our little apartment. It is always so cluttered and our fridge is so covered with paper and magnets and other stuff that almost everytime I open it something falls down. I am hoping and dreaming that with more room to put stuff, I'll be able to have a better system of organisation. I too HATE having clutter and stuff on my counters, but with so little room to move, I tend to ignore it for now for lack of a better place to put most things. Annoying, but it's just my life for now. Your couch looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand apartment living, completely. Our house if 2X bigger than our biggest apartment, and I figured out quickly that we really don't have that much stuff. LOVE IT!!! I love the couch, and still think it's a miracle we ever got it:)

    ReplyDelete