Tuesday, October 5, 2010

(Not My) Moving Day

Friday night Pennie and Bryan arrived, so now our immediate family is completely here in Great Falls! They have closed on both the house they sold in Elgin and the house here, and they're now moving in and redecorating. We've been having fun with them here, already, and Max is super excited to be around the dogs. Luckily, all three are great around him.

We also enjoyed general conference this past weekend. It's always great to here the voice of Heavenly Father's servants on the earth. The talks were wonderful, and I really feel like I was able to get a lot of of this conference. The talks about faith conquering fear stood out to me in particular this time around. Not sure why yet, hmmm. Maybe something to come?

Anyways, this weekend was also my first concert of the new symphony season. We welcomed to emeritus piano professors from UI, so it was especially important to me. They did a wonderful job, and it's good to be back doing what I love. All in all, this should be a great season, and I'm looking forward to most of the concerts!

No comments:

Post a Comment