Friday, September 24, 2010

16 Months

Max had his 16 month birthday yesterday, so I thought I would do another little update on him:
  • He just got his first two molars. Yikes! He's such a trooper about teething, but it still throws off his sleeping and eating.
  • Speaking of eating, he's decided he has better things to do. He's starting to get picky, and he's eating quite a bit less than he used to. As a result, he's thinning out and looking like a true-blue toddler. I'll post pics when I can borrow a camera and take some!
  • His favorite activities right now are coloring, "mopping" the floor, and scooting around in his car. He also has a new fascination with brushing his teeth. 
  • He is the most social one year old I've ever met. He LOVES being around people, especially kids. He's also becoming very aware of waving hi and bye when people come and go. He'll give kisses now when he's happy to see you, but they can be kinda gross...
  • He has quit walking. Now he just runs everywhere. All the time.
Mostly, he's just growing into his own little personality. Max is a sweet, mellow kinda guy. Nothing much bothers him, and he takes almost everything in stride. We are so lucky to have such a great kid, and it is so much fun to see how he continues to express himself more and more. And, as I said before, new pictures will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment