Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Traditions

This year I told myself (funny!) that I wasn't going shopping on Black Friday. There wasn't much I needed, and I knew it was a dangerous position. But (the way all the good stories start), my anti-shopping baby sister decided that she wanted to go this year for the first time, and I had to go along for moral support. Yeah, you can see where this is going. One long, blurry day and a few hundred dollars later, lets just say I remembered why I usually try not to shop with my mom. At least I got a really, really great camera for a really, really good price!

This afternoon we went over to spend some holiday time with Darreck's family. We ate pie and played games and life was good. The only thing we didn't get to do today was put up our tree, so hopefully I will have pictures of that in the next day or so. Happy Holiday Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment