Monday, July 14, 2014

The First of Many More Jack Pics

I pulled out the big camera yesterday and started taking pictures of Jack. I doubt it will stop anytime in the near future! They're only little and cuddly and bendy for so long, and I want to remember every second of it. I'm sure that there will be many, many more pictures over the coming days, but here are the first few.

In baby news, we had another pretty good night last night. Jack-Jack still takes awhile to get back to sleep after nursing, but we'll figure it all out eventually. The important part is that everyone is getting some sleep. Darreck also went to work for awhile yesterday to get a start at camp. I can't believe he has to be gone so much this week; it's sending my anxiety through the rough. This is the ONLY week he has to work in July, and of course, it's right as we bring Jack home. Stupid blind camp! I know I'll start feeling less panicky once the hormone levels go back down, but right now I'm really fighting with myself to stay calm and collected. It's only a week, and I can do anything for a week.



No comments:

Post a Comment