
I would love to say that this month has been extraordinarily good, but it hasn't. However, Halloween was a very calm and relaxing way to end what turned out to be a tense month. We had our traditional waffle dinner and took Max trick-or-treating to a whole three houses. The best part was just getting to chill out with my family and enjoy Max's first ever Halloween in a very low-key way. It's amazing how I've begun measuring time in Max's firsts. Up next will be Max's first Christmas (Thanksgiving only half-counts as a holiday). I think I'll spend my time looking forward to Christmas rather than looking too hard at the past few months. Gotta keep moving on. I know that there is a reason why we are where we are and doing the things we're doing, even if that reason is elusive as of yet. Heavenly Father has a plan much better than anything I could come up with. Just have to wait and watch it unfold.
No comments:
Post a Comment