Sunday, October 11, 2009

Let it Snow


We got our first snow of the year on Friday- I'm just a little late getting around to pictures. It seems like we had a busy weekend getting all settled into our new place, but I still had to take at least a few shots of Max's first snow. I'm not sure what he thinks about the cold. He doesn't seem to mind it, but he's not a huge fan of the weather yet, either. Darreck, on the other hand, has begun to talk about snowboarding nonstop. He's like a little kid in a candy shop when it gets to be winter. I'm the only one who is mourning the end of summer.

On a sad note, I finally succumbed to peer pressure, and I am letting Max sleep in his own room. It hasn't gone well so far, but I took down the pack and play to minimize the temptation to bring him back into our room. After two nights, I'm still not convinced I'm ready for this.

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry about it, Jackson was in our room until he was 11 months old, but that was partly because we had nowhere else to put him. It gets better with time, I promise and once it does you'll be so happy to have your own room back, trust me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We put Oscar in his own room at 2 months and I was hesitant as well, but babies can adjust fairly quickly when given a chance. I'm mourning summer too! But I do love the winter b/c of the yummy food that comes around during the holidays!

    ReplyDelete