Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkins

It's that time of year again! Darreck starts pouring over every pumpkin design imaginable and then takes hours carving the perfect design. Much to his chagrin this year, we carved pumpkins with my family for Family Home Evening, and he had a meager selection of patterns and even less time to carve it in. On the upside, because Darreck wasn't so intensely invested, I got to carve some! I guess, for the first time ever, he wasn't that worried about me messing it up. I'm not sure what Max thought about the whole project. I kind of think he believes most things adults do are a little strange. However, we have found that he LOVES pumpkin puree, even if it does come out looking identical to the way it went in. Kind of gross, but that's never stopped him before.

No comments:

Post a Comment