Friday, February 26, 2010

Out With the Old

I did yet another clothing rotation for Max today. I put all his 9-12 month stuff in storage and got out the 12-18 month clothing. He also changed over to size 4 diapers this week. Just looking at all his new things, I can't believe he can fit into clothing that big. In my mind, he's still as little as the day we brought him home, and now all his clothes look like they're for a little man, not a baby. It probably doesn't help that I dress him like a mini-Darreck and not in Mickey Mouse. Mommy or not, I will never be into super cutesy stuff. It just doesn't seem possible that his birthday will be soon and that he is almost walking. I wish almost daily that I could freeze time, but I suppose that's what pictures are for. On the other hand, I'm also exteremly proud of how well he's developing. It's exciting to see the little person he is becoming.

2 comments:

  1. My boys are never dressed in very much Mickey Mouse or Winney the Pooh either...I love just the stinkin cute little boy/man clothes! And I also loved your outfit today at church!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Your boys (and you!) have the greatest clothes. I totally agree with the cute "little boy/man clothes".

    ReplyDelete