We have been so blessed these past few months. When we first had Max, we both knew that I needed to stay home with him, regardless of any financial strain it may put on our family. We were really concerned how this would go, but these past few months have really taught me that, when we are wise stewards over our financial blessings and pay our tithing, we will always be provided for. Maybe not rich, but definitely provided for.
I could go on about Darreck finding a summer job or our much better than expected tax return, but I think our experience today shows even better how Heavenly Father is looking out for us, even in the small things. About a week ago, our vacuum died. I knew we needed one, but our insurance was due this month and we had just bought, registered, and insured the truck. The timing sucked, but I scraped together $100 dollars and vowed to find the best sale on a mid-range priced vacuum I could. Today we walked into Sears and found their top-of-the-line Kenmore model from last year was discounted to $199. However, the floor model was- you guessed it- $99.99. We got a four-hundred dollar vacuum for under one-hundred. Coincidence? I would be very ungrateful if I said yes. I know that we were being provided for. Not to mention that it's the coolest vacuum ever and came with the original warranty. I couldn't be happier.
No comments:
Post a Comment