Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Weekly Update

Quick update on the happenings of the week.

Saturday started out well with a PJs primary activity. The cute theme centered on prayer, journaling, and scriptures and everyone came in their jammies, including us teachers. Very original and very fun. I spent the rest of the day making visuals for a song I'm teaching to the kids. Sunday at church I was in charge of sharing time. I'm so thankful for my wonderful calling. The kids teach me so much and their faith always inspires me.

Yesterday was crazy busy. I started the day off with an early morning dentist appointment. I have to go back in a few weeks for a filling and to have two wisdom teeth removed- yikes! After that, I went and helped my mom file, attended the ward quilting bee, taught three lessons, and went to a Lia Sophia party at my parent's house.

Today was the exact opposite of yesterday. Max woke up with, yet another, little cold, so we confined ourselves to a quick trip to the library and then stayed home and rested the rest of the day. It was a nice change.

Sorry there's not much to report, but hopefully Valentine's Day will give me some good new material.

No comments:

Post a Comment