Saturday, January 30, 2010

Baby Food Making Marathon

Today I went on another one of my baby food making marathons. It will last the next few days while I cycle through my supply of ice cube trays. I love being able to make Max's food for him, that way I can ensure it's additive, sugar, and salt free while still letting him have a wider variety of food than is available in a jar. However, today I managed to burn myself, get almost every dish in the house dirty, and wear out my mom's poor steamer. Those little glass jars at Target look really appealing sometimes...

1 comment:

  1. When we started Owen on solids, he refused to eat anything storebought, so I had to make him his babyfood. However, he has decided to declare his independence and now refuses to let me feed him with a spoon and has since about Christmas. He will also scream at us if we touch his tray while he is eating. Picky picky!!

    ReplyDelete